Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring break

Since it's spring break and me and the girl had the week off we went thrifting yesterday. I found an old globe in need of some love and some incredible aluminum mixing bowls from the 50's. She on the other hand found a Geordie Laforge mug... spectacular! Today we went to the zoo, our zoo has an INCREDIBLE new asia/elephant exhibit! It's beautiful amazing and very very nice! Came home and made some breakfast casserole which consisted of hasbrowns, veggies, eggs, and mozz all layered and baked in the oven.. WAS DELICIOUS! And of course I am still waiting on the cord to upload pics to the blog which I will do when I get them.. also finished the bench that I salvaged from the curb.. pics will be posted soon I promise my dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment