Thursday, April 14, 2011

SO BUSY!

With school coming to an end next month, been incredibly busy with studying and getting all my ducks in a row for the major life change of becoming a Registered Nurse. Along the way though I do find time to walk the dogs and scout out stores for lovely mid century finds.. seems I find alot of tables that I adore but, just don't seem to have the room for.. Does anyone else reach a point where you love furniture but have acquired almost all that you need to have a complete lil lovely house? I am almost there and not quite sure what it is that I'm looking forward to complete it! Anyways I digress here are some pics of a walk with our doggies through our neighborhood of some houses that I adore and a beautiful old truck in someone's driveway, along with of course some things I found in stores but did not pick up either A) because I have no room for them or B) they are too damned expensive! also a pic of a beautiful ceramic yellow ashtray that I recently acquired and ADORE! Have a lovely weekend my dearies I will return soon.

Isn't it beautiful in all it's yellowyness!

abandoned house in the neighborhood, I adore it.. see the girl looking all confused? I love her!


Isn't this little hobbit house amazing?!?! NO idea what kind of architecture you would call this but, I LOVE IT!





Cool old retro modern house in the neighborhood.. love love love it!

Now these side table are amazing and I would of purchased them had they not been 150 bucks, plus they wanted 215 for that chair,... *drools* aren't they creamy lovely goodness though?

These cute lil stacking tables are 20 bucks but alas nowhere to put them in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment